Parent Information and Registration meetings:
Please choose to attend one of the two offered meetings:
Sunday, March 4 at 12:30 pm. OR Tuesday, March 6 at 7 pm. in the church.
You are asked to bring with you to the meeting the following:
- Your child/candidate
- A copy of your child’s Baptism Certificate, even if your child was baptized here at St. Leo the Great. Those not baptized in the Catholic Church are not eligible for the sacrament of Confirmation. If you have questions about this, please speak to the pastor, Fr. Charles
- $50 Registration donation
- The downloaded and filled out Registration Form. Fillable Registration Form
CONFIRMATION CLASSES (6 in all)
This year we will hold six classes of preparation for Confirmation, each being 1 ½ hours on six consecutive Wednesday evenings from 7 pm. to 8:30 pm. in the parish hall.
All classes for Confirmation will take place on the following dates in 2018
- Wednesday April 4 at 7:00 pm.
- Wednesday April 11 at 7:00 pm.
- Wednesday April 18 at 7:00 pm.
- Wednesday April 25 at 7:00 pm.
- Wednesday May 2 at 7:00 pm.
- Wednesday May 9 at 7:00 pm.
CONFIRMATION RETREAT DAY
The Confirmation Retreat will take place during the regular school day at the parish hall on Wednesday May 16 from 9 am. to 2:20 pm. Arrangements for students in Catholic schools will be made between the parish and the three schools. Children attending public schools will have to make their own arrangements to attend the day of retreat. The retreat is put on by a Catholic evangelization team.
We will celebrate the Sacrament of Confirmation (Fr. Charles, pastor, presiding) on
Sunday May 20 at 1:00 pm. on the Feast of Pentecost.