PARENT INFORMATION MEETINGS: (Parents are asked to choose one of the two offered meetings):
- Thursday, October 20, 2016 at 7 p.m. in the Parish Hall
- Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 12:30 p.m. in the Parish Hall
PLEASE BRING WITH YOU:
- Your child’s completed Registration Form
- A copy of your child’s Baptism Certificate (even if your child was baptized at St. Leo the Great Parish) Please do not bring the original baptismal certificate, just a photocopy.
- A $50. donation (to cover costs to the parish)
FIRST RECONCILIATION will be celebrated at the church with your child and all of the children on TUESDAY NOVEMBER 29, 2016 at 7:00 PM. in the church with several priests assisting for the sake of time.
FIRST COMMUNION will be celebrated on the first two Sundays following Easter: April 23 at 1 p.m. and April 30 at 1 p.m..
Parents are also asked to keep the number of family members per family to a minimum as best as possible on the day of your child’s First Holy Communion out of respect for the many other families attending.
Once again we will issue Passports for the children preparing for First Communion. We are asking that all parents attend Sunday Mass with their children each week as part of their preparation for the sacrament in the Easter season. The Passports will be stamped each Sunday the child attends Mass either here or, if attending in another parish, bring us a copy of their bulletin and we will update the Passport with a stamp. Full information about this Passport program (the same as Confirmation) will be given at the Parent Meetings.