Parent Information and Registration meetings:
Please choose to attend one of the two offered meetings:
Tuesday, September 25 at 7 pm. OR Sunday, September 30 at 12:30 pm. in the church.
Note that registration for the sacrament of Confirmation will take place on these dates only. Late registrations will be deferred to the Fall of 2019. Please make sure these dates are on your calendar.
You are asked to bring with you to the meeting the following:
- Your child/candidate
- A copy of your child’s Baptism Certificate, even if your child was baptized here at St. Leo the Great. Those not baptized in the Catholic Church are not eligible for the sacrament of Confirmation. If you have questions about this, please speak to the pastor, Fr. Charles
- $50 Registration donation
- The downloaded and filled out Registration Form. Fillable Registration Form
CONFIRMATION CLASSES (6 in all)
This year we will hold six classes of preparation for Confirmation, each being 1 ½ hours on six consecutive Wednesday evenings from 7 pm. to 8:30 pm. in the parish hall.
All classes for Confirmation will take place on the following dates in 2018
- Wednesday October 10 at 7:00 pm.
- Wednesday October 17 at 7:00 pm.
- Wednesday October 24 at 7:00 pm.
- Wednesday October 31 at 7:00 pm.
- Wednesday November 7 at 7:00 pm.
- Wednesday November 14 at 7:00 pm.
CONFIRMATION RETREAT DAY
The Confirmation Retreat will take place during the regular school day at the parish hall on Wednesday November 21 from 9 am. to 2:20 pm. Arrangements for students in Catholic schools will be made between the parish and the three schools. Children attending public schools will have to make their own arrangements to attend the day of retreat.
We will celebrate the Sacrament of Confirmation on
Wednesday, November 21 at 7:00 p.m.